LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I am sure you'll forgive me for scratching my head and wondering...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I am sure you'll forgive me for scratching my head and wondering why none of the majors are interested in the process. Even the market isn't interested hence the current share price & market cap. Was Lepidico a vehicle to make shareholders rich, or someone else? Derriving an income from both Lepidico and the key supplier raises concerns and as I mentioned previously the main one is that of a conflict of interest. Given that Strategic Metallurgy were the ones that came up with the L-Max process, why is it that they needed to list Lepidico rather than their own company?

Caesium & Rubidium is a diversion from the main goal of producing Lithium, and like a company that isn't performing saying, by the way we are looking for Gold too!

It's probably not a bad strategy given that there is plenty of Lithium supply that will be available going forward and the amount that Lepidico will bring to the table is so miniscule it is surprising that the management of this company are rewarded so well as many have pointed out.

One of the announcements indicates that the company took a pay cut because of COVID, but that made no difference because costs increased once Joe Walsh brought onboard one of his buddies to shove their head in the trough too. Talk about saying one thing and doing something else. Ha!
    Last edited by Guanxi: 24/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $24.00K 8.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
147 202556970 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12768458 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3372162
Last updated 13.57pm 08/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.