LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-8440

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Having read all of your posts it seems that you want to pull the wool over your eyes and protect yourselves from anything that challenges your view. Does that make me wrong or you?

If you're unable to take onboard some views and provide an answer otherwise it seems to me that you are already lost in your investment and in a trance that I hope doesn't hurt yourself or your family when it all goes awry.

In my view this company is at a cross roads, they have raised some good funds and surprisingly over subscribed which based on their situation does not make sense, in fact I would be open to receive an explanation.

I have no interest in contacting the company.

Despite my sentiment being sell, my core interest is to offer an alternative and balanced view for those that are considering buying into this company which even the shareholders would agree has given very little in return.

If Joe would like to speak with me, I am here, so he should create his own Hot Copper account and get online for a conversation.

In the meantime, my position is that no one should buy into this company that I see is focussed on providing an income stream to management historically and no value to the share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.202K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
128 266504148 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18827701 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.