LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Well if you don’t think it will happen… doesn’t that tell you...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well if you don’t think it will happen… doesn’t that tell you what you should be doing?

You have mentioned that you are waiting for mid 2c to sell… but you wouldn’t buy more at 1.2c? If you bought now at 1.2c, then you will make a profit. Not wanting to buy now says that you are not confident that it will ever get to mid 2c. If you are not willing to buy at its current price, then that tells you whether you should still be holding. If you think the only way for the share price is down… then sell now and get out with as much money as you can.

Get out of the storm - that is holding a stock that you have grown to hate. Take control of your money and stop letting the market mess with what funds you have tied up in LPD. 1.2c is quite good right now. It’s up 2 points in the last 2 days. Get out and move on. You will sleep better… you will be a better person. I don’t think you are a bad guy. You are deservingly angry with what direction that LPD has taken and you have run out of patience. Many have. But it’s up to you to grab your hard earned cash (that you put in) by the balls and decide what happens to it.

If you’re ever uncertain of whether to sell or hold a stock that you’re down on… just ask yourself… ‘Would I buy this stock at its current price?’ If not… then get out. If yes… then stay POSITIVE and hope it bounces back.

Life is good… it’s better than stressing daily over a stock. Yes, money is important… but being happy and content is much more important. Take the control back and decide which side you are on. It’s either over and time to release your funds… or your belief is in that LPD has what it takes to push its way back to the 2c mark, so you can hit your target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.