LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-8992

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Reply button not working. To @Bayhunter's post above "i am really interested in the update on drilling in the forthcoming quarterly."

Me too @Bayhunter. For those who may not have seen it, this is from our last quarterly:

EXPLORATION & RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT

Lepidico is pursuing a strategy of maximising the value of its exploration properties by implementing
    programs targeted at a range of metals, including lithium, caesium, rubidium, tantalum, gold, copper,
    tungsten and uranium
    . Exploration activities increased during the quarter as restrictions imposed in
    response to the COVID-19 pandemic started to be lifted.

Karibib Project (80%)

Near Mine & Regional Exploration
    Completion of several soil geochemical surveys that include the use of portable XRF analysis of
    rubidium, caesium, lithium and tantalum has led to the identification of 23 lepidolite bearing LCTtype
    pegmatite targets
    within EPL 5439 and ML204. From these, three first-order and five secondorder
    targets have been identified for priority work programs. Scout drill programs have been
    designed for the first-order targets.

In the June 2021 quarter, work will be directed at the priority targets for both lithium mica bearing
    pegmatites and gold mineralisation
    (Figure 1). Exploratory RC (reverse circulation) drilling is
    planned at Rubicon West, Rubicon North and Homestead to the east of the Helikon area. These
    first-order targets are marked by observable lepidolite in outcrop within a broader pegmatite
    signature that have not been previously quantified by drilling. Drilling is expected to start in May

Additionally, three priority gold targets (G1, G2 and G3) within EPL 5439 will be subjected to
    geochemical assessment (soils and rockchips) in the June 2021 quarter to verify the gold
    prospectivity of these conceptual targets. The eastern part of EPL 5439 has geophysical and
    geological
    similarities to known large-scale vein-hosted gold deposits in the Karibib region.

To date, Lepidico has delineated in excess of twenty second-order LCT pegmatite and gold targets
    that will be progressively evaluated to develop new drill targets. The substantial endowment of the
    Karibib district in both lithium and gold mineralisation augurs well for new discoveries to be made
    through focused systematic exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.