LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

If you want to bet on the lithium price then buy an etf or a...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    If you want to bet on the lithium price then buy an etf or a selection of producers.

Lepidico is a very different proposition and has a long and expensive road ahead to production. Betting on it because its price hasn't gone up as much as lithium explorers seems like gambling to me. It could be a good long term investment once more things fall into place, or a more sensible speculation at a lower price given the timeline to probable production. In the short term - sure it could keep climbing up on enthusiasm for the sector- but a micro cap like this is not the best way of playing it- especially hoping for 'catch up'.

Keep spinning the wheel, maybe your number will come up. But surely the past shows things have taken much longer than expected for LPD to get things going. And the experiences of many companies in different areas are showing that building something new in the current climate costs more than expected- heck even building a house or renovating one is costing more at the moment.

I am not negative on the company. And hold no other lithium stocks. They are trying to do something tough and I hope they succeed. My sentiment is none not sell. Just adding a perspective on why the price is rising and some realism that it will be a twisting road ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.