LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-9462

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    this is about stocks , if you were to write with only the first and last letters of the word in correct order , and the remainder mixed, never mind the punctuation a fair percentile could read it, but probably would not be well suited to your particular needs. When you trade shares and write something of your personal experience that directly relates to markets, and the peculiar circumstance of HFT, Algos . and BOTS small irregular parcels that seemingly are of no great consequence. Once you have grasped the essence and meaning of those numerical values , it is then you will find true value is not in the size of the number . The value is to be found in what you can gain from its meaning. For therein lies an abstract message that once decoded will guide you to a fortune not in the size of your portfolio, but the amount you extract from the capital used. I hope that helps the English master, trading LPD and any stock held captive is an abstract world of concepts, which I have no desire to edit, this represents a vocational difference in outlooks , to achieve a particular goal----- I am not an investor I buy stocks for one reason, to sell them, and strategy is very important, far more important than punctuation, and I wish to improve my return not gloat over the value of what I hold ,--- Instos that are embedded in stocks manipulating price and movement care not about punctuation with the single fee they pay for unlimited trades , they are there solely to take your money and understanding how they do that is a good way to make money---LPD is being managed by a trading system as most stocks are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.