LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-9671

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    cannot reply to your latest post, but agree there maybe more than one site, LPD have a process that might be useful across the world given its green credentials . All the old methods of mining involve enormous waste PLS are trying to establish processes to reduce that to remain cost competitive and improve grades of tonnage shipped so LPD has a system that might be more important than it actually holding a resource. Should they have suitors that already have sites with a grade that can be reliably acheived with a green process and final outcome it seems logical a deal or deals will be on the table being discussed already and I very much doubt there will be any issue getting finance through the suitor with some sort pf profit share arrangement. THis is all just a theory but the major reason I dumped all of PLS , PLS have a resource but LPD have a high grade patented processing system-------anyway those are my thoughts not advice I am a trader and not part of the Li industry except for share holdings in this industry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.709K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 36029522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51506696 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.