LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi @kellectric , charting is not always the answer, I doubt that...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi @kellectric , charting is not always the answer, I doubt that their batting average is any better than fundamental analysts. Often, one can get too smart and try to pick an entry or exit point that remains out of range, resulting in the experience you have recently experienced. Often, have I put in an order based on support and resistance to find that the price wanted never got hit.

I use it mainly to support my fundamental view of a company. If that looks good check the chart to see how the stock is trending. One needs to be careful with charts based on average (EG moving averages) as these are mechanistic and if there are 'big numbers' in the mix these get 'washed out' as they move along the chain. This is less the case with exponential average as it is more related to the current price and the last previous one.

When I look at the chart of LPD once it moves above 7.5c - 8c there really isn't anymore recent history one can rely to make a judgement on where it could go above this point to its next resistance point. Thus, some use Fibonacci retracement levels are 23.6%, 38.2%, 61.8%, and 78.6% but this is based on natural rhythms. One may find there are coincidental events that bear this out but are they proof alone or some random event, my money is on the latter.

For my part, charts are supportive but not conclusive.

Good to hear from you @kellectric

All the best NPJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.418K 3.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 202330691 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81291287 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.