LPD 20.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

FIrst up BIG DAY... well done to all holders.I was looking at...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    FIrst up BIG DAY... well done to all holders.

I was looking at price action around lunch time sitting at the 0.022 before switched off and continued with my day.

Here is what I was looking at.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3534/3534836-212baca90eeefba76cb93aa919902310.jpg

At first I switched to "Line" Chart to cut out the noise and see what price was doing. Starting on the Daily TF and then drifting down to the lower TF's to see the action.

When I hit the 1hr I noticed price action was beginning to form a Bull Flag but still respecting the Daily Uptrend which was visible in my last chart.

Traditionally a textbook "flag" ranges within a short-term horizontal/descending channel touching the resistance a number of times before a swing low failure, to create the "attempted touch of support" before rallying out. In this instance it failed the 4th swing and rocketed. This confirmation of pattern (Although premature IMO) has now again respected Uptrend as well as hinting where next resistance may be found (even if its short term).

I have now taken a measured move target (First swing from top to bottom 0.023 - 0.018) and applied it from break of short term resistance which now hints at a "TP" or point of resistance at the 0.026 (which also aligns with TB Fib Ex Level 0.786). The original flag pole target stands at 0.029 which is just above Trend Based Fib Extension target "1.0"

As mentioned by others here previously the "Golden Cross" MA 50/ MA 200 is approaching which is another Bullish Indication.

It must be noted that RSI is now breaking the 70.00 on the Daily TF and 1hr TF which indicates "overbought" and when price previously visited this territory at the start of Aug 2021 hinted at a retracement which was healthy, so do not be surprised if sellers approach with lack of news.

MACD on the daily TF has crossed bullish and I am now looking for Bullish Volume to be depicted on the histogram and through the EMAs cross

If price rallies through the Trend Based Fib Extension Level 1.0 then I would expect a retest of recent highs (former Daily Resistance) 0.034 which also aligns with 1.618 TB Fib Ex Level (although usually my outlandish target, I think with key fundamental announcements and volume pouring back in it isn't out of the question.)

All in all a great day especially with bigger volume coming through in the form of +1 million lots.

The question must be asked about a "leaky ship"... Truth is we will never know BUT speculation could be confirmed upon announcement.

Expecting continuation but not in one constant direction. IMO healthy isn't parabolic, price will fluctuate and retrace but that is normal. Believe in the product, believe in management and believe in LPD.

"DISCLAIMER: NO ADVICE. The information presented here is general in nature and is for education purposes only. Nothing should be considered to be advice. You should consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.606K 569.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 206882564 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 122521290 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.