LPD 0.00% 0.4¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-74

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Thanks for your response VMP. It was you who focussed my attention to PLP (days). I was first invested in PLP and LIT thinking the former was my most speculative buy and the latter less risky. Wasn't I in for a rude shock. Anyway the T/O battle got me started looking more closely at the HOT COPPER posts for both companies.

In the 'to and throw' of the battle of words you highlighted the advantages and progress of LPD (PLP), it took a while for me to have the scales removed from my eyes to see the management shortcomings of LIT and how they were destroying SH value and over use of announcements. After that I progressively sold my holdings in LIT and overtime built up my investment in LPD.

To this end I have no regrets. Any concern I hold is lays more in the self interests of vested interest and governments' lobbyists to block the approaching disruptive technology battery storage and green energy. Moreover, the market has not yet appreciated LPD's future positioning in the lithium market industry, ie a chemical company which will be a supplier of much more than lithium carbonate.

I've been looking at graph the All Ords for the last 10yrs and June does have a seasonal dip tendency. However, it seems to extend whatever the sentiment of the sharemarket was in May, that is not to say that tax-loss selling isn't taking place, rather sentiment at the time is an over-riding factor and if a speculator or investor is suffering losses from the May effect then it increases the likelihood of selling. The risk of that is getting whip-lashed in July should the sale be re-purchased.

The Institutions as you say can do 'clean-outs' at this time of the year, however they are renown for doing the opposite, 'window-dressing'. Where by they push up the prices of assets they own in order to make their books look healthier and investments more profitable. So it can cut both ways.

As far as bear markets and recessions are concerned, I've seen a number-probably more than I care to remember and they are very nasty occurrences. They are indiscriminate and take down many companies, good and bad. Small businesses suffer if they don't have cash reserves or strong cash flow to see them through 2 or 3 years. That is why it is important for LPD project to 'get up and running' before interest rates start rising above what is known normal. A hawkish Fed Reserve committee would be quite detrimental to world growth; and the current climate of trade wars doesn't auger well for the medium term.

Thanks VMP for all your input.
    Patjoe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1132222 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.