LIT 4.76% 2.0¢ lithium australia limited

LPD Takeover update, page-7

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    @Denny Crane Originally I fully agreed with the view that merging the two companies would be best because it would put all L-Max in one hand rather then this complicated license deal with LIT having a part and LPD have the other part. Plus it seemed that Sileach would be usable for Litium mineralistations that L-Max could not handle. L-Max and Sileach dealing with different Lithium mineralisations offered by one single company would be really a compelling story.

However, the information, or rather lack thereof, regarding Sileach from LIT has not made it clear what it actually can do and how it enhances and/or fills gaps in the L-max offering. If you are offering to merge the two companies I think that it the story to tell. And since LIT is not telling that story and also is not answering the questions raised by LPD I have become somewhat skeptical about Sileach. Consequently I sold my LIT shares and put the money into LPD.

It is pretty obvious that LIT needs LPD whereas LPD does not need LIT. And the SP developments in 2017 of both companies does give a clear message as well. LIT -10%, LPD +18% LITLPD.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $31.50K 1.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 6773810 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 453534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.