LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

LPD to save EMH from themselves, page-12

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    definitely come along way making leaps and bounds with the process Technology from like you say 14 hours to over 8 days of continuous running, it last processed 500kgs of material at 1% li which produced a bit over 5kg of lithium carbonate 99.99% (probably only less worth than $100 USD of lithium). if the mini-plant ran 24/7/365 it would still only produce ~$3450 worth of lithium carbonate EMH cannot whole heartedly publish a PFS off these results.

IMO what LPD need is to prove up the scalability of the mini-plant to produce more at near the outstanding % as it possibly can or build a even larger pilot plant. It will be a huge jump to 3000tpa of lithium carbonate I quote the PFS study from 3000tpa tp 15k-25tpa

"This is intended to minimise the scale-up risk of using equipment that is unsuited to larger throughputs. The path from batch testwork to commercial operation incorporates several development milestones. The construction of a commercially viable demonstration plant prior to a full scale commercial operation is a critical step in reducing project risk and optimising the process."

everything highlighted is what is holding LPD back Imo when they tick these boxes you can bet everyman and his dog will want to produce lithium from Micas from existing mines to up an comers moving into the industry. Disruptive tech needs to be proven on scale before people/market/other companies will believe it. yes there will be hiccups along the way tweaking of processes but when it gets it all right nothing will stop LPD from revolutionising the way lithium is extracted not to mention all the other valuable by-products.

Currently only thing holding this company back from being a 100mil+ company at this stage the risks are there but so is the reward which I while I hold for Long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.476K 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 169328494 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28674554 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.