LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Happy to I4aP. Good balanced dialogue beats ranting at...

1. 10,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3604
    Happy to I4aP. Good balanced dialogue beats ranting at posters.

Re the spodumene comparison I'd offer the following:
    1. IMO the intended audience for that was (and is) investors. Same argument goes to Capital Intensity. It helps us answer why this one over that one.
    2. Because the end output is Li (and then converted to LiOH) you can use the method to compare "Resource" whether it is one of the various forms of hard rock but also across to brine, clay etc.
    3. DFS is a milestone document. Sometimes you get a BFS afterwards but it has been my experience that the DFS is the "heralded" document ... and while actual results may be better (or worse) of the years of production we can only go with "expected" annualized average and that's the defining number I've shown ... for better or worse
    4. LPD is using that 60,000 tpa concentrator design and 5,500 tpa chem plant capacity because that's what the DFS is telling them to expect and I as an investor pay close attention to it.
    5. Not yet. I had a long history with Avalon ... back to their time as "Avalon Rare Metals" and the "big thing" in heavy rare earths. BT Separation Rapids isn't far behind (?) LPD in production timeframe with a 20,000 tpa plant to begin operation in 2025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.034K 789.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 196130100 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 94504703 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.