LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

LPDR what is the strike price on these at the moment?, page-26

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    If you’re a existing HIN holder and have either activated your Automic account or have received the paperwork linking the BPAY to HIN in which you have bought additional LPDR’s all you need to do is send the conversion price amount for the Rights to your specific BPay account number.

Automic would assign the rights to the account HIN and conversion would take place on the date set out in the prospectus.

As for St.G (using CMC platform) and taking cleared funds from your account has been my experience from the last CR, which subsequently I transferred 8 figures of shares from that platform to another, as I am all about self sovereignty and protest vigorously to any entity reaching beyond their rights (taking money from my account) and taking away my ability to think for myself. It is wrong and I feel it’s unethical for any institution to have the ability in seizing my funds without consent.

I took it as far as I could up the chain with filing complaints about their over reach as I had opportunity losses because of their policies and got stonewalled with excuses. So I moved banks.
    Banks work for the customer and if you’re not happy with their performance, just move and take your business elsewhere.
    Not financial advice, just my experience.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.073K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 260463343 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25025657 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.