LPE 0.00% 11.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

1. If work commitments allow I will go, no guarantee at this...

1. 12,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3790
    1. If work commitments allow I will go, no guarantee at this stage.

2. As always, when sp goes down management gets a verbal beating. Read the same when BUB went down to 12c before the run on actually no increased sales, just MOUs. Almost all lithium stocks run on hope - hardly any of them will make it. But LPE is actually having increasing revenue and is investing all profits straight in growing the company even more - like AMAZON.

So why is the sp getting lower ?

CR coming ? Always possible but why now ? They don't have the sparkies to do so, no money in the world would change that. They make now enough to finance their organic growth - only an excessive expansion would require more extra money.

No orders on buy side, why ?

The wider market doesn't know LPE, traders only react to fast moving sp to make or lose money. And if a sp sinks buyers automatically lower their prices - me included. Why pay more for better quality when some holders are happy to throw them away for even less ?

ESCROW ends in January.

Of course, 1.5b shares will be dumped instantly to make a huge profit, Hello !!!!!!!!!!

For many a lower sp means the comp / management is useless. Guess what, check out all the flying stocks posts before the rise, the comments were similar to the ones here now and suddenly everyone is praising management over there despite them having done nothing.

Tell me please, what has the comp actually stuffed up in the past months ?

Stopped growing ? No !
    Less revenue due to own failures ? No !
    Lost customers ? No !
    Grim outlook ? No !

Management is not responsible for a low sp, the mind of selling holders is. A sp can only go down when holders are driving it lower for a variety of reasons.

Anyway, my outlook is years, not days. So anyone dumping is doing me a favour. Happy selling and me catching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.