LPE 4.55% 11.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Rolling loan will further defer cash flow positive. If the next...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Rolling loan will further defer cash flow positive. If the next update is lower than normal - less buildings going live announced on linkdin/fb - perhaps further weakness to come. smart money know that stale holders will possibly capitulate. There was a guy on here that had 13m of the old SXT, he sold 3m possibly just off the highs, average buy in was 1.4c so is almost if not free carried. The shares that came out of escrow recently were put back in. The 2.5c armada options will mature before the escrow period finishes so they are in doubt. The directors won't be selling, they will control 45% of this company if/when all the milestones are hit. BP have not offloaded, there simply isn't the volume even if they wanted to, but if they are long term there's 130m or thereabouts. Pretty much only the retailers would constitute any sort of free float and that free float is rather small at the moment, but if the SP decreases enough I imagine there are a lot of stops at the 1.5/1.6c level - look at the volume-price spread on the 27th june/july 2015 lets see how it goes, I expect if it does hit those stops it'll act as a spring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $48.02K 417.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1927168 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 54517 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.