LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

well if you wanted to buy in what would you do? just willy nilly...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    well if you wanted to buy in what would you do? just willy nilly throw cash at it, or if you know that folks will need to sell for numerous reasons - i.e. a margin call, unexpected pregnancy, or anything really, could you not just throw up lowball bids? those that must sell have no choice and you scoop it up for cheap. The only thing that can turn it around is large/close money buying, this will set the sheep in motion, they will think something is up and buy along with them and the price goes up. but the close/large money isn't daft close money know where the stops are and they know nothing will happen without large money, so a bit of patience and you can pick up 20-40% more for the same price by letting it capitulate. Well thats how i see it. Just look at what folks call a 'spring' the SP is drifting along then drops only to rebound back and run higher. This is classic case of the stops being taken out to pick up 'cheap' shares, free float was small and now the folks that got the cheap seats buy it up, the sheep follow and they offload. classic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1375323 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 256495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.