LPE 4.55% 10.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

CR out of the way, GW sign ups still on the rise - so what's...

1. 12,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3790
    CR out of the way, GW sign ups still on the rise - so what's holding LPE back ? Easy answer, the last remaining fear that the escrowed shares will all be sold in one go down to 0.1c. Possible, but very unlikely.

Over time the income will easily exceed the conversion costs as LPE won't be able to sustain the % increase of sign ups quarter by quarter. Then they will actively expand into other states if allowed. Once they do they will partner up providing know how to a financial partner. They will not go it alone as they did in QLD as that would widen the gap between income and spending.

The LPE guys are very responsible, don't let a low sp be the only way to value the business quality.

Those who just look at PE-ratios won't touch LPE yet as there is a negative one, those who look at what's been achieved may value it at 10c. Now both forces have to balance it out in between. My valuation is at 6c, that's why I continue to buy LT. I need my return in 15 years and am not interested in a $ 1 sp right now. Let us load up big sub 5c and sell $1+ instead of topping up at $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $55.12K 501.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 235000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 123436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.