LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Hey guys im new to LPI, i haven't taken a position yet but...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey guys im new to LPI, i haven't taken a position yet but looking to in the coming week unfortunately i only jave a spare 14 k and im keen to have a lithium stock in my portfolio. I was told about this company and have been trying to do my research. I guess im just wondering if there is a general consensus on LPI as in are the majority looking at this stock as a long therm hold? I have seen some people saying that we could be producing in 2023 but just watched an interview with the ceo saying more likely 24/25 . I guess from what i have read it seem just with the project they have in chillie they could be quite successful, large resource, low cost of production, really high grades, permits and approvals in place, DFS to drop soon, it all sounds great not including any of the other projects in WA they are looking at. I guess i don't know a lot about lithium and was just going to drop more on RNU but im looking at this as an alternative and just curious about growth potential say if they get the chillie project up and running and it all goes to plan ect, anyway some great research on here so thanks for the info so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.