LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I just bought in on LPI It really appears to be the quiet before...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I just bought in on LPI

It really appears to be the quiet before the storm, in which LPI's SP will rocket.

Impending market sensitive announcements for LPI:

1) Drilling contractors are scheduled to be on site early next week and will commence the first of 16 diamond holes within the week, in line with Phase 1 of the JV exploration timetable.

2) Following the execution of the Maricunga Joint Venture agreement last week, the Company remains ahead of schedule in its development timetable, and we look forward to reporting the first round of drill results from the Maricunga project in October.”

Other wider macro news:

1) Bank of Japan strengthened their monetary policy today 21/09/2016 which is likely to have positive effects on the Australian financial markets and could create the next hump in the ASX.

2) USA is announcing whether there will be an interest rate rise tomorrow morning. From what I have read it is only about a 20% to 30% chance. Obviously if US interest rates are kept unchanged this will have a positive effect on the Australian market as a whole. This will assist in bringing investors back to the ASX having a knock on effect to LPI.

3) OPEC is meeting next week to discuss oil production controls. Strong oil price is considered to be a positive to financial markets as a whole. An OPEC oil production control measure will have a positive effect on Australian financial markets and there will be positive knock on effects to LPI.

Interestingly - have a look at the ASX200 chart. As you can see - higher lows and higher highs. It seems obvious to me where the ASX is going next if the positive macro market news keeps up.

ASX 21-9-2016.PNG

All my opinion do your own research.
    Last edited by bruutz82: 21/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.