LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI Chart, page-10

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree with turbo (i mean padrad). LPI fell below 50 after the old code new code stuff. Obviously I did not do my research deep enough as I did not know or understand its importance when I bought. In my view we should go back to 50+ without any further annoucement. All these approval, eia etc were always known risks and applicable to all miners everywhere, including Australia. Approval cannot be 100% guarantee. even when we breached $0.60s last year these risks were known (and we were then almost a year away from EIA and DFS) and accepted at that level, including those who subscribed at 0.55.

I say, to hell with the TA (too strong ) ...I will say it again if no surprise in DFS and DFS is expected at the end of Q3 I was expected we will cross .50 despite argument with government in relation to litio. Now with the argument 'sorted', I am back to my Dec-17 expectation of +$0.90 before Christmas.

On top of this if we get more positive news in general lithium market, new CEO...then just call me turbo too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.