LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI Chart, page-19

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870

Weekly chart:
    From May to December 2018, LPI consolidated in a rectangle pattern which eventually broke
    to the downside (after a few false attempts) & perfectly reached its measured target where it
    bottomed out.
    Beginning with the rectangle formation & continuing throughout it's measured move
    a bullish wedge reversal developed which was broken to the upside.

On the daily chart, this resembles a down-channel, with a small ascending triangle
    consolidation being formed as it moved out of the channel.
    The target for the wedge reversal (the highest point in the pattern) has been reached in the
    past few days.

Recent "Golden Cross" of 50/200 MA's, as mentioned by @LT investor.

Of most interest to me, an inverse head and shoulders pattern has developed (blue neckline)
    which broke up into resistance and has consolidated there for a few days. Volume on the
    break of the neckline was higher than average and acceptable though nothing spectacular.
    The immediate resistance hovering above was what encouraged me to be patient.

The extra high volume bar on the 17th despite its ominous color is quite bullish IMO as there
    was no significant retracement from it and price has held up nicely at resistance.
    The Measured target of the H&S formation is 0.415.
    It looks to me more likely to continue than to reverse. I would expect that attempt to be made
    soon within) the next few days otherwise I think a return to the neckline or even the 0.3
    support might be needed before another attempt.
    My sentiment is "hold" & not "buy" as although I think this is now looking good for a move up,
    until I see a little action I will not be adding.

All IMHO,
    GLTA

Last edited by YLJ: 24/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.