LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI Fundamental & Technical Analysis, page-4

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    this is what i had found a while back and posted on this forum...the story is from 2009 (..so they have been around for a while!!)

They seem to be a shell a/c used slightly aahhmm sort of deals... some history below, if u can make anything of it let me know...

ref: smh article 2009
    ".....Of greater concern to Team Myer might be a name that has popped on the company's top-20 shareholder list after the float.
    Brispot Nominees has popped up with almost 5.5 million shares, or 0.95 per cent of the company. Brispot bought 6.2 per cent of Pauls amid a takeover play for the Queensland dairy group by Parmalat in 1998.
    At the time, Brispot was part-owed by Potter Warburg Securities, which evolved into Warburg Dillon Read, which was swallowed by UBS.
    Warburg Dillon Read was adviser to Pauls amid that takeover play.

In 2006, Brispot resurfaced again, this time amid Alinta's quite hostile share raid on AGL.
    Brispot popped up on the Alinta share register, and beneficial ownership of the Brispot stake was formally traced back to UBS when Alinta asked the corporate plod to take a look.
    UBS was hired by AGL as an adviser, and seemingly used the Brispot nominee account to hide a stake in Alinta. Now, three years later, Brispot is back again....."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.