LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

To all LPI holders who are feeling pain, anger and frustration...

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    To all LPI holders who are feeling pain, anger and frustration about the never ending sell off on LPI the fact is:

1. I am feeling absolute sh!t now.
    2. I have invested at the best time of the lithium bull market, did all the homework, carefully timed every entry, seeing every lithium stock gone gangbusters while I am deep in the red.
    3. I have done a huge disservice to my family who supported me all the way in making this investment and losing them tonnes of money.
    4. I've got my friends in this stock who also lost money and I do not know how to face them.
    5. I had a new punching bag in my room and I won't go to sleep until I beat the sh!t out of it.

I believe some sellers lately used to be true believers in this company trying to get out to end the pain, but before you hit the sell button think about this. Is selling the stock going to recover your losses? No. You can argue that selling out will prevent you from further losses, that is true, but did you know that every cent the stock goes down your risk reduces by one cent and in the mean time your reward increases by one cent, and by selling out you have sold out your hope of making your money back and potentially making multi-bags further down the track. I believe some sellers who are selling would be buying at this price if they are not already in. So if you are not buying wouldn't you thinking selling now is quite foolish? Stop loss should be triggered only for traders not the investors. You wouldn't acquire a private business and go get a quote on it everyday so why investing in a public company be any different. Many of you know the best buying opportunity presents when everyone has lost hope in a company I'd say we are pretty close to there and it is when a time like this comes it will rebound the hardest, and people who try to sell now to get back in lower will miss the opportunity. My stop loss on LPI is zero, though I do not apply the same strategy to speculative assets. If I was holding bitcoin in this situation I would definitely sell out. But, there is great value in LPI, we are most susceptible to price decline in Lithium because we are at the tip bottom of the cost curve, we are cashed up, we have a PROVEN resource with NPV in the Billions, we have two other tenements that are near the most monstrous resource in the world, we are close to book value amid the most disruptive tech innovation of the century and you are scared about the rumour mongers w*kers at Macquarie bank who never get the industry right? Listens to Joe Lowry Not SuperNinja and the greedy bankers who wants your block of share. I think confidence will be restored very soon, whilst I do not praise Martin for the lack of marketing he's done he is doing his best to get the words out after receiving the feedback from the shareholders. I am not selling one share, what about you?

Good night all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.