LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

School our resource? Please Barely economical grade vs the...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    School our resource? Please

Barely economical grade vs the highest pre-production lithium project in the world... Even at the size of 500 odd mt Maricunga was seen as a world class asset, jorc has since increased this by 3.7 fold while maintaining grade, with almost double potential upside still to come. Meanwhile Agy has claimed fast track to production at a measley 500 tonnes on a resource that isn't defined and solely based a 30 year old report. Meanwhile Pablo is being ramped as the God of lithium and claimed to be the scaling grace for Agy holders. If he is such a wizard in the field, why is he working with a speculative asx Explorer instead of one of the top tier players.

Micheal Langford employed to pump the stock giving plenty of retail attention and a fast appreciation in share price. Plenty of 'experts' over in the Agy thread, too scared to answer any non-positive questions regarding their beloved compangy. Two beloved posters now out and plenty of confused holders not sure what to do. Agy is a typical example of social media pump and uninformed investors putting plenty of hard earned money into the market, only to be burnt to a crisp very soon.

SQM chile news is positive for me as now the importance of quality is becoming more prevalent. No longer will companies gain 100% on fluff news, investors will become more selective and quality will soon prevail over hype. With the change in government and historical benefits (better weather conditions, higher grade) Chile will soon be the place to be again and lpi will be in pole position.

I have had the respect not to post my information or thoughts on the Agy threads but you will it from me here on the lpi thread. Go on, please show me how an undefined, low grade salar can top a defined resource working in conjunction with tier one consultants. 99.5%+ will come on Monday. School me please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.