LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI Milestones to date for new investors

1. 4,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    The purpose of this post is to show some of the the KEY milestones MSB/LPI achieved to date. They are far more advance than most of other junior lithium miners.
    I hope this post is a good source for new investors who looking to invest in LPI long term. Of course the share price movement is unpredictable but there are company that move 300% or more in matter of weeks.
    Europe and UK demand for EVs kicking off so I strongly believe Lithium, Nickel, Manganese etc sectors will boom in the coming months.

In regards to LPI, Management has a big stakes and they participated in the raising of 55c back October 2018 and been holding since then.
    Also we have Mr Martin Borda is the billionaire in Chile who has a major stake and on our Board and the owners of MSB (our partner).
    Keep in mind, the Board will do whatever it takes to boost more value for shareholders and of course make their investments multiple of times.
    Our top 20 holders holding close to 70% and Bank of America also on our register. I been tracking these holders and they been holding since 2018.

The information above is readily available through public announcements so do your own research.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2214/2214873-7e4ede2abbe76781ff452e9d5feec335.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.