LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI opportunity, page-15

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    wow thats nasty ! I have a pocket full of lithium companies and pre christmas 2020 was a great time to have bought - christmas presents for all ran through January for every lithium company.....except it seems LPI. I had not heard of LPI, and some late night reading has brought me here.....
    What is going on ? How could a lithium explorer be up only 3% on the back of the Lithium price finally rebounding and all the major car companies, and governments prioritising battery supply chains and crying about the lithium shortfall.....
    somethings amiss...really interested - especially given this company was in this space before Lithium 1.0 in 2018 - so you'd think they'd have some form of head start on the competition...
    Interested in the thoughts of well read LPI followers....
    One other thing has caught my eye - there was mention of DLE in one of the announcements with Matsui - but more that Matsui could use the tech with other producers......so wondering what the background on LPIs DLE is - is it a pipe dream, do they have some tech, have they got their own or using someone elses ie Lilac ?
    All newbie questions.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.