LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI opportunity, page-169

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I am feeling better about LPI BUT be careful of the warm fuzzy CEO message..they are salesman for their company!!

Had a similar experience with a soon to be lead miner in WA where a warm fuzzy message from MD to a holder was shared among the HC faithful and the punters lapped it up..THEN a couple of weeks later CEO stepped down, collected a tonne of BS bonuses and appreciation rights and the stock has gone backwards to 2018 levels. Frank knows who I am talking about. I think you refered to him as the "carcinogen in the mining space" on another forum..great description!

Anyway, I do genuinely feel the future looks bright here BUT it's do or die with Mitsui. If they don't sign a binding offtake/funding its all over red rover and we will be stuck in no mans land for years.

Just some random thoughts from an amateur mining investor who uses gut feel rather than researching the life out of each investment..tried that strategy before and the result was pretty much the same. In fact, my least researched stock is my best winner.. a certain ASX Lithium Miner in Argentina that has almost 10 bagged in under a year..if only LPI can achive half of this over next 12 months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.