LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Not working for them at all mate! My intention is not to push...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    Not working for them at all mate! My intention is not to push anything, but just to highlight a world class deposit that is flying under the radar. You will note I have been in this stock for years, and I am glad to say I have 100% of my holding in LPI. Probably more than 100% as I am leveraged 1.8x in LPI (just shy of $1m). I am not here for a quick pump, as we have seen sooooo many times on other lithium forums with some posters. I am in LPI until we get a binding deal with Mitsui - and even then I will hold 70% in LPI to see us go into construction.

Any case, I post on other forums as I just want to add value in the lithium world. Remember, lithium is one of the key replacement ingredients for oil. So we are dealing with "white Gold" basically. If people see my signature, they see it. If they don't, they don't - does not matter to me either ways. But my signature is highlighting a golden (white) opportunity, escpiaclly if you consider we are trading at 7% of NPV (significantly under valued) compared to peers.

I hope you can join this gem mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.