LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Yep, oil and coal will still be around for years to come. But...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1802
    Yep, oil and coal will still be around for years to come. But they are in a slow death spiral, banks refusing finance to them, impossible for them to meet ESG requirements - meaning large investor institutions bypass them. It will be musical chairs game investing with oil/coal/gas companies going forward.

I can absolutely guarantee you if Toyota does not start taking EV's seriously they will be the Blockbusters of 2031. No Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) allowed to be sold in UK after 2030 same for Europe and several other nations taking the same approach.

As the years go by, we will start to see battery packs become significantly cheaper - meaning not just cheaper EV's but battery packs being financially viable for homes. When this happens kiss BP, Shell, Caltex, Total good bye as we can charge EV at home with 100% renewable energy (solar/battery). We can expect this around 2023 based solely on the declining price of battery packs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3397/3397619-92ab18ecab1b877d7b4151e663f5f314.jpg

I would absolutely have 100% of my portfolia in lithium right now. As all the battery tech require the fundamental part of carbonate or hydroxide. And guess what, with LPI's grade, quality and quantity they can do both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.