LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Hold, I thought your quiet demeanour last week was such that you...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Hold, I thought your quiet demeanour last week was such that you could have been rebalancing your portfolio.

Congrats on the sale and the substantial profit. Well done sticking it to Regal.

I am still holding my LPI for the long term. Also Frank that Top 20 LPI shareholder list you posted seemed outdated, but glad to see your spirits have lifted. May be wise not to keep poking the AGY bear and leave the good PLL folks alone. The PLLers have been copping it from all sides about the local council approvals. A short term hiccup I believe.

I normally refrain from talking about price predictions but think FV is well above 50 cents considering the current marketcaps and assets of most of outr peers.

It is my sometimes not so humble opinion that LPI should currently have a market cap north of $200 million and it will if Mitsui committ and the LPI hierarchy structure attractive financing arrangements for the Maricunga project.

Of course it is all about timing and I hope our Board and management are aiming to ride the lithium tsunami and not fall off the back, again.

Time will tell. A little more patience required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.