LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI Stage 1 & 2 DFS delivers NPV of $5.9B, page-84

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Ally Selby: We've had a lot of sells in there today, so I might put our fundies on the spot and ask them to select a stock that they think can outperform in 2022. John, I might start on you. Is there a stock that's really exciting for you?

John Deniz:
    Sure, Lithium Power International (ASX: LPI). It's a bankable feasibility complete or construction-ready lithium developer and we think it'll at least double this year, despite its re-rate. They've got arguably the best-undeveloped lithium brine asset globally. One of the best in South America anyway. And it's a conventional lithium brine asset, unlike some of the others we've talked about in the episode.

What's kept people away in the past is it's had a convoluted ownership structureand that's all about to be cleaned up in our view. And in terms of pricing metrics, they're attractive. It's only trading on a fully-funded NPV of around a quarter. And so we see strong upside and you're getting the lucrative stage for free too. So it's a buy for us and full disclosure, we're long.

John Deniz - Chief Investment Officer of Paragon Funds Management Ltd - https://www.paragonfunds.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.