LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-1590

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The people taking a quick profit aren't selling below 60 cents. Anyone who has sold at 59.5c or lower is just a spooked retail not across research. Give it a week and this will be over. Take the time to top up and top up but the short sightedness of the credit raise is amazing. I suppose they didn't go to us to raise capital because of all the time rules. We take much longer and it much more work raising from existing shareholders. LPI got the money they needed. The Insto's got their quick buck and once flushed out the share price will return to what its been doing the past month. I have some of my top ups as 90% gains before the dreadful 3 days since. Topping up on something you believe in and have the facts about is sound investing.
    There will be an end. Because the normal market had this increasing every day and some. The timing doesn't suggest it blatantly proves that the last 3 days of selling is the new shares coming on line and being dumped.
    It will end mate. If we didn't have the CR this would have continued to go up. If we did a poll on that question in this forum you'd get a resounding yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.