LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Anybody has a view on what a takeover would look like?I did some...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Anybody has a view on what a takeover would look like?

I did some digging on the projects references by Canaccord (thanks for that @FrankRockefield) - see below

Neo Lithium bought by Zijin Mining for C$960m all-cash offer - October 2021
    The offer price represented a premium of approximately 36% over Neo Lithium’s 20-day volume-weighted average price
    Brine project in Argentina (Tres Quebradas)
    • PFS released in April 2019
    • 20,000 t/y of battery-grade lithium carbonate over a 35-year mine life
    • CAPEX US$319 million, NPV US$1.14-billion, IRR 49.9% and 1.7-year payback period.
    • At the time of purchase, Worley was finalising the DFS for the project

Millenial Lithium bought by Lithium Americas for shares and cash for a total consideration of approximately US$400 million - November 2021
    Brine project in Argentina (Pastos Grande)
    Millennial shareholders were entitled to receive 0.1261 of a common share of Lithium Americas and $0.001 in cash in exchange for each Millennial Share held immediately prior to closing of the Arrangement.
    The share ratio was calculated by valuing the Lithium Americas shares at a price equal to the volume-weighted average share price of Lithium Americas for the 20 trading days ending two business days prior to closing, and by valuing the Millennial common shares at a price of C$4.70 per share (note there was another offer on the table from CATL). The Purchase Price issued on the 1st of November 2021 represented a premium of CAD $1.01 per Share (or 27.4%) to the closing market price of the Shares as of October 29, 2021.
    • feasibility study released in 2019 (by Worley)
    • 24,000 TPY production of Battery Grade lithium carbonate (> 99.5% LCE)
    • received the environmental impact assessment for construction and operations in Jun 2020
    • US$ 1,030 million after-tax NPV at 8% discount rate and IRR of 24.2% Total Initial CAPEX estimate of US$ 448.2 million
    • proven solar evaporation technology and conventional lithium brine processing
    • Projected production mine life of 40 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.