LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-1783

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Your outlook seems to be to look for things that don't exist or having NOTHING to do with the Maricunga project.

Let's look at your last post for starters:

The battery grade purity of 99.4% was produced using an early process flowsheet from nearly five years ago. The plant design has been reconfigured many times since, with management confirming that high purity BGLCE will be the finished product. The evidence for this would have been included in the data room for buyer(s)/investor(s)/offtaker(s) to consider as part of their technical due diligence and through samples provided to relevant parties. Also, the IP for the 99.9% BGLCE produced by Veiola would be owned by MSB, soon to be LPI.

Your comments about the ESG process - what has CAPEX got to do with ESG? You quote, "The capex they have used doesn't include anything they might implement to minimize their carbon footprint element". WT.. the entire plant design, which was reworked and reworked by German engineers and others for four years is all about carbon neutrality. What don't you get?

Then you bring in SQM and some brownfield add on, whereas LPI's Maricunga project is a greenfield project. Chalk and cheese. And no, I dont see what you are getting at. You are back to joining dots that just DONT EXIST. The cost of LPI's carbon neutrality is built in to the plant design and production process.

And then for you to go on to write "Others looking to finance LPI will be looking at the fact they are planning to be zero carbon but know that there is no plan, no costing done and the already higher than avg capex cost excludes any options to move away from fossil fuels". WT... there is no plan, no costing? Since when? So what you are saying is MSB's claims in concert with GEA Messo about carbon neutrality are false?

You make a lot of assumptions and arrive at conclusions that only a qualified person could make, but I am afraid you are not qualified. I trust Worley Parsons, GEA Messo, MSB and the myriad of other tier 1 consultant firms that have been employed over many years at GREAT COST to stand by their claims regarding the Maricunga project. AND their claims regarding carbon neutrality would have been tested through the data room process.

Happy to critique every future post you make because most of your deep dives are skewed, irrelevant, false or take matters completely out of context.

The saying is " a little knowledge is a dangerous thing". It sure is in this instance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.