LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-1788

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

I think you're the one making assumptions @TheGekko. I'm working with whatever known information there is and referencing it.

You're assuming a higher purity has been achieved and given to the data room.
    Your saying they achieved high purity based on GEAs engineering designs and didn't tell us? C'mon...

Fact is samples were not sent to GEA as stated they would be in the July 2021 qtrly.

Below is what was lurking in the 1st qtrly this year. 2-3 months after the DFS.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4733/4733926-60031a5fe3d9f05ff993d9dddf1230bd.jpg

-Still testing production processes.
    -Targeting 10kg of battery grade Lithium Carbonate

Given it would be late, as is everything with LPI...

Did offtakers receive their samples Gekko?
    What was the purity?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4733/4733924-27115c37cf1949b8b0e27537690f42e7.jpg

What part of the design makes it carbon neutral? Yes I agree it has been made to be as low in emissions as possible.

However, the plant includes a salt removal plant (required due to the brines high calcium content) and while it saves water, that surely cant be enough to outweigh the 18million litres of diesel a year this plant uses.

"So what you are saying is MSB's claims in concert with GEA Messo about carbon neutrality are false?"

I'm saying carbon footprint metrics were meant to be announced by LPI last year. Yet LPI either, haven't completed them, or they were not favourable. But according to you they are fantastic and privy to the dataroom.

"I trust Worley Parsons, GEA Messo, MSB and the myriad of other tier 1 consultant firms that have been employed over many years at GREAT COST to stand by their claims regarding the Maricunga project. AND their claims regarding carbon neutrality would have been tested through the data room process.

Worley Parsons, GEA Messo, MSB arent claiming the project IS carbon neutral. LPI is saying in future that it WILL be. LPI says when the operation "beds down". In other words.. when it has been operating for some time. I've told you this before, you chose not to listen. Worley has done a fantastic job. But they compiled a DFS based on majority fossil fuels and not the solar renewable energy LPI said they will be using.

Your comment of a brownfield vs greenfield makes no sense. I'll leave it there. A greenfield project is normally more costly to set up but more efficient in the end.

Tell me Gekko where is the solar power coming from? And where is the cost of a solar plant in the technical report from Worley? Please point it out for me. To assume this won't have further capex requirements is foolish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.