LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

The beauty is that it could be a number of different things. Did...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The beauty is that it could be a number of different things.
    Did they consolidate to be bought out ? Because that deal could have been done pending. ...................(consolidation). As soon as its announced as consolidated, by the way we sold for $2 a share to RIO.
    Lets not forget western lithium. Is there value there ? does LPI get sold on, issue shares for free in western lithium and then rinse and repeat ? Or the western lithium they aim to go to full production themselves and use the profits from selling of the Chilean mine to fully fund the production here. I think when that firecracker announcement happens it will be off the cuff and no big build up. There is obviously a lot going on with the share price. The average day this year has had 5 million buy side and less than 2 mill sell side. Supply and Demand tells us that we should have seen steady growth all year long and we should be more than double the price at the start of the year........which was......around about here.

Its a great soap opera that I am fascinated by. If we are sold I will miss the confusion, the silence and the lateness all of it. But with al that said, surely there are no more hurdles to go. So many decisions, price sensitive reports, announcements or deals are to come. Anything less than doubling from here would not make up for the opportunity cost the invested money could have done. But sometimes its about the journey hahaha reality show puke !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.