LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-2037

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    No information about this stuff at all. The only new information that was provided past the announcement they are spinning it off and LPI holders will receive shares in the new spin off was that they are setting it up to start drilling the day after the IPO. What is good about this is that they have the cash already to set up for the drill. They don't need to wait for the cash from the IPO to start. What I see is we are getting shares in western lithium because they are using cash from LPI to set up for the drill and for the purchase of land and expansion of that land grab earlier this year also.

LPI money will be drilling the day after the IPO. That's pretty exciting. Hence why we are given shares. I have never had experience in this offer before. But most likely we will be given some token shares then the ability to buy more in the IPO at a discount? Either way this information won't be given till the IPO anyway.

However as they are LPI we can assume everything to move further right by a quarter or so. If they manage to spin off and run the IPO before the end of Q1 that would be extremely surprising but very welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.