LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-2312

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    These videos are cringeworthy. I bet half of us on here could be interviewed and be given a much better take on the company with no stuttering and ummming. Surely with the resource we have and the money involved we could have a well spoken spokesperson to do these kinds of things. I would say he is getting worse ? Everyone agree?
    But in saying that I did take another bite today at 48 cents. The good thing that came out of it that a separate team has been assembled for Western Lithium. And finally in our country and no more sovereign risk which has plagued this company from the start and still has some sort of vice on the share price. Happy to hang around and get the free shares and free carry with a new team in Australia where these games will cease. I almost want a buyout so there is a forced ending. Into my fifth year with this company and the nerve I have left is paper thin. Good luck all I hope the "very good ending for all" (Cristobal in AGM call last year) will come to fruition so it was worth the wait and frustration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.