LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-2393

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

The state of lithium mining in Chile.

In the last 10 years only one permit for the extraction of Lithium has been granted. That was Coldeco. A state owned enterprise.

LPI have applied for their own CEOL and CCHEN seal of approval for stage 2. I'd imagine they are not getting far, or dare i say, anywhere with that. Codelco would be the only chance LPI has of being able to do this.

LPI have told shareholders that they will go down the DLE route for stage 2, a process I'd imagine LPI don't want to take but are forced to by the Ministry.

The seal of approval CCHEN comes from Chile's nuclear agency. As lithium was classed as a war product.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/45VpPHCfqZuTARWB6NbBeu?si=CiRwaIuTQTmOdT_2vYp4jA&utm_source=copy-link

It is also on YouTube.

LPI isn't mentioned. But content on Chile's regulations by Daniel Jimenez starts from 14 minute mark til the end.

The is a huge discrepancy between regulators saying the red tape will be cut and that investors being scared is far from reality - to what is actually happening/has happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.