LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI - The Next Lithium Producer in Chile, page-2429

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    one can only recommend patience (or sell). why?

- the company has a track record of being slow (e.g., publish deadlines that are not met). to me it makes no sense to listen to their time lines, because they are exposed to external forces not really in their hand(see below)
    - it is really likely that we will not get any major news re: finance/offtake/construction for a new months, even until the end of this year. too many uncertainties (government, codelco, bear market, explosion of Li project exploration/development worldwide, macro-political situation worldwide etc). so sure we get some news but not the green light we are waiting for (because of the external forces).
    - there is a lot of emphasis on the private-public Maricunga collaboration (just check our CEO's last interview posted above) - this will also take time (but could be rather powerful at the end)
    - Chile is in general pretty slow and a pain in the a.... when it comes to new Li projects and production (just hear what Daniel Jimenez says about the detrimental political leadership and attitude in Chile - that's actually quite sad to hear)
    the upside, however, is remarkable (if one can wait), given the economics of the project and the favorable long-term view (e.g., having a brine project with one of the best economics in the world vs. other projects that might run encounter issues once the Li prices shrink). we just need to get this project over the line, we are almost there. I am still a fan of LPI - the world needs such outstanding project if it wants to transition to a more sustainable future.

So questions like "Why does this take so long" are justified, but nobody should be surprised if we need to wait.... DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.