LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

100%. The state comes first. The reality is 1200 jobs are...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    100%. The state comes first. The reality is 1200 jobs are created for locals but these jobs are only given to locals over a two year period then most will be given the boot. Locals however get a percentage of revenue each year which is beneficial but will be out of work.

MSB focus is elsewhere

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5028/5028713-9d424ced85490ee995fb3aa3afebb975.jpg

I believe in their own mind, LPI have already created the value they can for shareholders and are looking for a takeover. All the work completed to date is for a sale.

I can be proved wrong but if i was Mitsui i wouldn't be coughing up a large amount of money for what is in the top quartile in terms of capex, for a project that, at the moment, would only produce 15200tpa of LCE. Also with a long ramp up period and qualification process it creates more risk then securing supply and investing equity in hard rock resources that can be in production in significantly less time.

Probably why they wasted no time locking in a non binding MOU with Atlas lithium who doesn't even have a maiden resource yet.

For me stuttering Andrew and sales man Christobal are always making comments such as shovel ready, spade ready, ready for construction. They talk about the project in a way that distances themselves from from it.
    There is no "we want to take this production" No determination just merely describing the stage the project is in.

All will be revealed come 15th of Feb the last day of a 60-90 day timeframe.

Remember @TheGekko? What ever happened to him? He was close to management and according to him DD had already been completed months ago. So that leaves negotiating and documentation, to be a fly in the wall when they are discussing this would be very interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.