LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Yes the no news and no action passing the 90 day mark is a...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes the no news and no action passing the 90 day mark is a worry. However this is not the first time we have been in this position. Looking back we have seen the down hearted sentiment as we have now turn in an instant to "it going to rocket" etc. And the same comments back in history with the "wow" never thought the SP would fall back to where it is. With all speculative investments there is always risk but that's where the emotional aspects need to be withdrawn from fundamentals and dry analysis.
    As we stand this LPI source of lithium is still one of the highest grades. The processing of the lithium said to be top of class from an environmental point of view and volume going on years. So from this perspective I'm still confident that the current SP is an absolute bargain and I am still prepared to take the risk. I'm also tracking 30 other speculative lithium stocks which have for most tracked downwards by large % over the last few months as well, so LPI is not a stand alone. Based on this I'm prepared to do what I have done in the past and buy towards the bottom or at the bottom when everyone else is selling. Hence my average is currently sitting at 33c . This is my view and opinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.