LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Good read...from above.LPI is now in talks with banks over...

1. 2,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

Good read...from above.

LPI is now in talks with banks over financing with the aim of beginning construction by the end of the year. It could be in production as soon as mid-2026.

production is too far away......in 2022, when lithium was boom....lpi boomed too.

cxo is expected to produce mid yr or end 2023, and its sp got hammered..... currently under $1 again. So lpi will continue to get hammered as the risk until 2026 are many before production and country risk compared to OZ.

opportunity cost for me as i should have put more fund in producers now like pls ( which also got hammered).

But the funny thing i cant understand is all this downturn was triggered by increased rates and expected future increases due to stronger job data and slightly higher cpi from US...... that understandable but there are growth stock that wont see profit for many yrs to justify their MC like tech stocks ie. MP1 which has drop less in 2023. Or like consumable retail stocks like AX1 and LOV and UNI. Market still think a recession is possible and yet the market is saying people will increase buying shoes/runners from AX1, wear sport /casual clothes from UNI and have nice ear rings and neck lace to wear out from LOV. The market is also rewarding stocks like SUL and BAP, as it thinks pple will increase buying car accessories and parts during higher rates.

But people wont have money to buy lithium products like EV and home battery.
    dont think lpi will recover soon ,maybe towards end of 2023, if lithium demand booms again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.