LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

From my own perspective our project blanco is not dependent on...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    From my own perspective our project blanco is not dependent on the new national lithium policy and is only now theoretically dependent on on the outcome of the supreme court case and potential imminent ruling.That said regardless of the supreme court ruling LPI has considerable resource and infrastructure built on its significant properties in maricunga. they are in a very strong position in maricunga. So either way there will be significant value for MSB.

That said I feel that any serious finances would be wanting to wait for the supreme court case ruling, but also there is a risk in waiting because there are several serious potential partners. So it is a risk management problem that the financiers are doing. Also you have to think that the chile government might be one of the interested financiers especially if the supreme court ruling goes our way. So if one of the potential financiers thinks they understand the case well enough to make a pre judgement decision related to MSB there is incentive to do that because of the potential competition for being a partner.

That said my gut tells me that financing decisions will wait for the supreme court ruling only up until a point. I think that as time goes on the financiers will likely be more inclined to make a financing deal. For example if say by next month the supreme court still has no judgement while at the same time say that the government released its National Lithium Policy and its reception is general positive. Under a circumstance like this i feel that there would be mounting pressure for the financiers to make the deal due to the extra attention that chiliean lithium companies will be receiving from potential financiers at that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.