LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

“Contrary to the government owning the mining leases at the...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    “Contrary to the government owning the mining leases at the Atacama through CORFO, LPI owns its mining concessions, old code and new code, at Maricunga. LPI also owns the land occupied by the old code concessions. We have all the permits and most importantly, a multi-decade lithium metal production quota from CCHEN - a quota which can be automatically doubled because of the 90% increase in the old code resource since the granting of the quota and the higher production efficiencies that are expected to be achieved by the LPI processing plant (the original CCHEN quota based on a production efficiency of 58% while the plant is expected to be 70% efficient). Unlike SQM and ALB, LPI has property and mining rights at Maricunga. The very recent Chilean Supreme Court's rejection of Codelco's appeal to effectively extinguish the old code mining rights at Maricunga will stand us in good stead. I see LPI proceeding with stage 1 unemcumbered unless it invites Codelco to the party (which I doubt).”

Good point there - I have not throught about it that way. Thank you Gekko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.