LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Mitsui have never been Non binding then not committed to...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Mitsui have never been Non binding then not committed to binding.

Speak to management. You will find they have been on the salar recently and reviewing the technical DD. (yes I keep saying this but don't speculate until you have had a convo and then take from it what you will)

You blokes that whinge your holes off with management yet don't contact them. Would rather load cash into a stock and don't have the balls to call and ask. Maybe I operate differently all I know is if I'm heavily invested in a stock I wanna know from the source what's going on. NOT SPECULATE AND WHINGE ON A FORUM. (Now I'm aware you feel you shouldn't have to call them and there job is to inform but this isn't like the house down the road and the builder is updating on progress these guys are gonna be the 3rd lithium producer in Chile and they as much as us are expecting and wanting that to be the case. By all accounts it's coming together nicely.)

Just so you know I'm not here to pump management or to be the glass half full bloke I go off fundamentals and what generally I am being informed .

What is happening and where LPI is currently I agree we need more updates I reiterate this constantly. You will find they are not like some spruiking company who promote DLE to there SH when's ITS NOT PROVEN ON LARGE SCALE.

When a huge amount around us crash and burn LPI will be flourishing at the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.