LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Nearly every stock I have followed has an article like this that...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Nearly every stock I have followed has an article like this that spooks people and they tank. Only to gain all the ground back and some more when the "prediction" fails. This is a mass fall for the whole sector with volume through the roof on all shares.

GS is just blowing in the wind. We have had daily news about the lithium demand for the future, we are seeing first hand countries leaders committee to clean energy and electric cars worldwide. Daily articles on the race to secure lithium resources, then all of a sudden Goldman Sucks come out with a prediction.......oooooh the price will fall; Back by nothing. Then all of a sudden it causes a 10-20% drop in all stocks in the space. Don't let the fear get to you, hold and you will be better for it long term.

The conclusion I come to is that this lithium space must be bigger than we all anticipate. To orchestrate what has happened today after a might day yesterday means that there's some serious coin to come as the financial power brokers really want in either a time machine or will buy in once their scare campaigns done. So maybe tomorrow morning the buys come in.

Just thoughts everyone. On a market up day . . . . . . . .all of a sudden something so sought after by major companies all around the world, a resource we are building the future on all of a sudden face plants with the release of 1 article. Just gotta be something else to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.