LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Crikey it is currently 11 to 1 for the LPI buy v sell side at...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Crikey it is currently 11 to 1 for the LPI buy v sell side at the moment. No frigging sellers at all. I can fully understand why given:

• The Chile Government has revealed its true investment posture and is open for business
    • The Chilean economy continues to remain robust and stable, UNLIKE the calamitous performance of its neighbours politically and economically.
    • The stage 1 Maricunga project will utilise technologies which will produce a carbon-neutral operation and a 50% water saving
    • Stage 2 potentially offers an even greater green dividend through DLE
    • The stage 1 and 2 Maricunga project metrics are staggering in AUD terms
    • LPI will own 100% of the Maricunga project with one of the smallest shares registers amongst its lithium industry peers
    • LPI's Maricunga project will be near the bottom of the international lithium hard rock and brine cost curve
    • LPI's Mariunga project is the HIGHEST GRADE lithium brine project on planet Earth
    • There is potential to double the lithium resource at Maricunga through additional drilling
    • External investor interest in Maricunga is so high it has required management by two globally-renowned investment houses
    • The Maricunga project's ESG credentials are second to none and will no doubt be used as a template for future resources development in Chile
    I could go on and on but you get the picture. LPI's Maricunga project is SPECIAL. There is NOTHING like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.