LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

LPI vs AGY - for the egocentric, page-89

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Mate, I will make it simple for you. I did not invest in AGY back in 2016 when I chose LPI because it was a penny dreadful with no credible lithium resource assets. Rincon and Toponah are dog assets. FULL STOP. Why do you think Li3 gave Toponah away? Because it had a million tonnes of lthium under the surface? Nah, because it was a dog.

Secondly, I don't give a flying fig about the SOI issue, but will make it simple for you. If I owned the same number of shares in AGY that I own in LPI, I would own three quarters less of AGY the company than I do of LPI. Kapeech. And LPI's development and exploration assets are top shelf compared to AGY.

Now on to Blacktrade's forecast $2.2 Billion market cap. Mate, what have you been smoking? You are espousing the same AGY market cap dribble that former AGY posters and investors Onspeed and Billyen rolled off their keyboards every second day years ago. $2.2 billion. What a GIGANTIC CROCK OF CRAP.

I wont apologise for being blunT because I don't suffer fools lightly, and you are two of the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.